Founded in 1994, the South Carolina Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy works throughout the state of South Carolina, with the professional staff of nearly 180 organizations, to carry out its mission to improve the health and economic well-being of individuals, communities, and the state of South Carolina by preventing teen pregnancy. It takes a dedicated and committed group of individuals and team members to successfully complete the daily work and achieve the overall mission of the SC Campaign.
Under limited supervision, the Training Associate is responsible for assisting in the planning, implementation and evaluation of all SC Campaign educational programming, technical assistance efforts and internal staff development opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports pre-workshop and pre-event preparation including but not limited to completing workshop support forms and training checklists, developing training descriptions, and supporting logistics for registration.
- Supports on- and off-site logistics of workshops and events, room set up/break down, CEUs, registration, and refreshments when necessary.
- Maintains Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for workshops, training activities and professional development events, to include applying for and documenting CEU requests, managing CEU approvals, maintaining a CEU database and preparing reports.
- Maintains training participant databases and summarizes education training activities for reports.
- Assists with organizing educational programs to include any associated emails and phone calls with participants.
- Assists with webinars to include setting up the webinar in the appropriate online system. This includes introducing the speaker, organizing incoming questions, and troubleshooting any technical difficulties.
- Works with vendor to post recorded webinars to website in a timely manner.
- Assists the Training Manager with updating the Online Learning Center.
- Maintains the SC Campaign Resource Library including organizing and cataloging educational materials and resources, ordering new materials and checking out and in current materials to ensure quality inventory.
- Ensures follow-through on requests for education trainings and materials from the resource library.
- Maintains functional knowledge of File Maker Pro and assists with entering data into the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
ATTN Training Associate
Applications due by Friday, July 6, 2018 at 5 pm.