Get informed, stay connected, and make a difference. There are several ways you can get involved with the South Carolina Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. Find the one that's right for you.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter. Learn about upcoming events and the latest research and news in teen pregnancy prevention.
- Learn about the issue through our Learning Center.
- Read the SC Campaign blog to keep current on issues affecting teen pregnancy prevention.
- Follow us on Social Media. Like the SC Campaign on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Invest in teen pregnancy prevention. The SC Campaign relies on the generous support of individuals, private businesses, foundations and both state and local funding sources to make a difference in our state's teen pregnancy rates. Achieving reductions in teen pregnancy rates will take a sustained commitment and investment in young people.
- Learn to be a better advocate and how to contact your Representatives. Make sure your voice is heard by those in control of our policies and finances.
- Support your community. No matter your role in the community and no matter which of your many hats you are wearing today, we are confident there will be information here that can help you make a difference in the life of a young person.