Webinar | The Teen Brain: Disrupting What We Think We Know
For program facilitators, developers, and administrators. This webinar will focus on key insights from the 2016 Kirby Summit that explored the application of developmental science to sexual and reproductive health programs, including:
- the importance of social and emotional factors in adolescent decision making;
- relationships as motivational drivers and context for behavior; and
- the role of families and trusted adults in supporting adolescent decision making through scaffolding.
Additionally, the webinar will touch on professional development opportunities to support facilitators implementing sexual and reproductive health programs and content discussed at the 2016 TPP conference.
- Phone: 800-369-3118
- Audience Passcode: 2657383
- Conference Number: PW4092955
Please note: "MyMeetings" platform doesn’t allow pre-registration. When logging in with the information provided at the date/time of the webinar, access will be granted.”
SAVE THIS LINK to sign in for the live webinar on July 13 at 2 pm using the login information above.