Webinar | CLASP's Out-of-School Youth Under WIOA: A Community Partnership Approach
Join this webinar to learn how community partnerships can serve out-of-school youth effectively. This webinar will feature national youth development models like YouthBuild and Service and Conservation Corps, which are already serving the out-of-school youth population with strong outcomes in communities across the country. Hear from American YouthWorks and Workforce Solutions, local workforce leaders in Austin, Texas, who will discuss the importance of community partnerships and youth voice.
- Tyler Wilson, Director of Government Relations, The Corps Network, Washington, D.C.
- David Clauss, YouthBuild Program Director, American YouthWorks, Austin, Texas
- Student, American YouthWorks, Austin, Texas
- Tamara Atkinson, Deputy Executive Director, Workforce Solutions, Capital Area, Austin, Texas
- Kisha Bird, Director of Youth Policy, CLASP (Moderator)