Summer Institute 2016
The South Carolina Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy will host its 17th annual teen pregnancy prevention conference June 8 – 9, 2016 in Greenville, SC. Join youth-serving professionals from across the country for two days of learning the latest information about teen pregnancy prevention programs and approaches.
Full conference early bird rate of $255 available through March 31, 2016.
Visit the Summer Institute 2016 event website for schedule, CEU, fee, and speaker information, and to register.
Participants will gain new tools and insights on topics such as:
- Teen pregnancy and STI/HIV prevention
- Implementing community programs
- Engaging and empowering youth
- Supporting pregnant and parenting teens
- Working with diverse populations
- Collaborating across communities
- Leadership and sustainability
Who should attend? Health professionals, social workers, counselors, teachers, nurses, youth-serving professionals, and students studying related fields.