Getting to Outcomes | 10 Steps for Preventing Risky Teen Behaviors
Join us for Getting to Outcomes — a 10-step toolkit to help communities improve efforts to prevent risky teen behaviors through better planning, implementing, and evaluating programs.
As a participant, you will learn how to:
- Identify the purpose of Getting to Outcomes (GTO).
- Understand GTO steps and how they are related.
- List examples of how to apply each GTO step.
- Assess your organization using the GTO steps.
- Identify ways the SC Campaign can help your organization in each GTO step.
Trainers: Meredith Talford (Project Coordinator) and Chris Rollison (Technical Assistance Coordinator).
Cost: $65* (lunch included)
*Discounted rate available for PREP, DSS, Tier 1A, and Tier 1B partners.