Summer Institute 2019
JUNE 4-6, 2019 — Join us for our 20th annual Summer Institute at the North Charleston Marriott in North Charleston, SC! Each year, nearly 300 professionals gather to learn new information, network, share ideas, and discuss successes and challenges. Our 2019 event will be packed with innovative sessions, interactive presentations, and engaging speakers. Attendees will be eligible for continuing education units (CEUs).
Registration is now open! Click the button below to register! If you are a SC Campaign grantee, you will be contacted directly by a SC Campaign staff member to register via a different link.
- General $350 (297.50 early bird)
- Presenter $150 (127.50 early bird)
- Student $100 (85 early bird)
- Nonprofit/State/Small Business Exhibitor $275
*Early bird = 15% (February 27 - April 12)
What will participants learn?
Participants will gain new tools and insights on topics such as:
- Teen pregnancy and STI/HIV prevention
- Engaging and empowering youth
- Working with diverse populations
- Providing teen-friendly health services
- Innovative approaches in teen sexual health
- Sustaining community programs
- Collaborating across communities
- Organizational leadership
Continuing education units (CEUs) will be available.
Who should attend?
Health professionals, social workers, counselors, teachers, nurses, youth-serving professionals, and students studying related fields.
The North Charleston Marriott is located at 4770 Goer Drive, North Charleston, South Carolina 29406.
Exhibiting & Advertising
Summer Institute offers a unique opportunity to share your services and products with more than 200 youth-serving professionals. For more information, download our information guide.
Questions? Email SummerInstitute@teenpregnancysc.org for more information.